So here i have used the king of fruit in thick mango milkshake. It was filling and healthy.
Mango :- 3 (fully ripe)
Milk :- 1 half ltr(Cold)
Cream :- 2 TBS
Sugar :- As per taste
- Remove the skin of mangoes and cut into cubes. Reserve few for garnishing
- Puree the same in blender.
- Add milk, cream and sugar. Blend it further. Add few pieces of Ice while blending.
Your refreshing Mango milkshake is ready.
Mango besides being tasty has several health benefits as follows:
- Mangoes contain phenols, this phenolic compound have powerful antioxidant and anticancer abilities.
- Mango is high in iron, pregnant women and people with anemia are advised to eat this fruit regularly.
- Mango is effective in relieving clogged pores of the skin.
- It is also valuable to combat acidity and poor digestion.
- Mango is high in antioxidant and low in carbohydrates.
Mango is a rich source of vitamin A(beta-carotene), E and Selenium which help to protect against heart disease and other ailments. (Information Source :- Hub Pages)
So eat Mangoes and be healthy !!!!!!!!!